SPESS is a non profit making charity set up to help the poor and disadvantaged in the area of Sagbadai in Togo. Especially in the sectors of health and education.
To meet its objective, the association will have the following activities:
Collection of funds, contributions, gifts, donations and bequests (subject to meet the legal requirements), grants, sponsorship, sponsorship events.
Visits by members of the association to assist and follow the projects at Sagbadai.
Communicate our work and needs by the new internet technology, website, facebook, twitter, etc.
To contact other organisations of a similar nature to discuss and exchange ideas.
- Pierre Herjean President of Honor
- Josephine Herjean Vice President of Honor
- Muriel Page-Jones Vice secretary
- Fernand Villareal Secretary
- Martine Seminel Vice President
- Nigel Page-Jones President
- François Seminel Treasurer
- Maria Mathieu Vice President
- Charlotte Seminel Communications Manager
- Institutional Connections Pierre/Josephine/Ronan
- Marketing/Site Web François/Nigel
- Farm Max/François/nigel
- Education Muriel/Pascale/Max
- Health Martine
- International Connections François/Nigel
- Animation Véronique/Muriel
- Scientifique Connections Max
- Communications Charlotte Seminel
The legal number of our association is W293001427
Here is the geographical location of our farm